I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since I posted the bit about my grandfather! I do better and catch up soon, but not tonight! Tomorrow is out "Temple Day" and my coordinator is out of town, so I get the opportunity to make the schedule, and put out any fires that happen on our shift tomorrow. I've only changed the schedule about 10 times, and as soon as I thought I had it right someone called in and said she was not going to be there. Oh well, back to the drawing board. Anyway most of my computer time has been spent on the Lord's work this week, for last week I have no excuse.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Do you need an excuse? I didn't know those were required for slacking, and yet, we all feel like we need them. I mean, it's not like you have anything else in the world to do! I was just anxious for more.
Post a Comment