Sunday, January 11, 2009

cough, cough, hack, hack!!



This cough is making me crazy!!! I cough all night long, I end up sleeping in the recliner so I don't keep dad up. I probably caught it in the traffic jam we had to traverse on the way home. Oh well, this too will pass!!! I hope SOON!

We are back in the swing of things here in old So. Cal., and it's summer here. I really do not like a "summer" cold. If the truth be known, I really do not like summer. The temperature has been in the 80's and we have "Santa Ana Winds" to help things along. We had an earth quake the other night just to remind me I still live in So. Cal. weather I like it or not. Anyway after an wonderful holiday with cold and snow we have to come back to reality and I promise sometimes this week I'll get back to what I intended this blog to be. Thanks to all my darling children for a Christmas to remember!!!

0 comments: