Friday, August 14, 2009

A few new pictures of Jemma




Stephanie, Jim's wife, said when they went to see Miss Jemma, that Troy was so protective of her that she hardly got to hold her. I can understand that he always was an over-protective father. I wonder if Tasha gets much of a chance to spoil her little sister. I guess Nicole get her when it's feeding time. Anyway, Troy did send a few more pictures and here they are.
I'm trying to decide which one to print and post on my wall, let me know which one you like best????
I'm going back to Panaca this weekend, Mom is coming home from rehab. I want to see if I can help her get re-acquainted with her home and walking without pain. So I'll see everyone in a week or so.

1 comments:

Emily said...

She is SOOO cute!! Say hi to Nana for us! We send our love (to both you and her... miss you!!)